BOUGHT ONE--MET150 5-channel poweramp

A nice place to sell, buy, and trade anything (without the fees). See something on sale at another site, talk about it here.
jeffreybehr
Master Apprentice
Master Apprentice

BOUGHT ONE--MET150 5-channel poweramp

Post by jeffreybehr »

If you know of one for sale, pls e-mail me at jeffreybehr(at)cox(dot)net .

Thx.

Tin-eared audiofool, large-scale-Classical-music lover, and damned-amateur fotografer.
William Bruce Cameron: "...not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted."
Billy Budapest
Super Advanced
Super Advanced

Re: BOUGHT ONE--MET150 5-channel poweramp

Post by Billy Budapest »

I am a little confused by your thread title. Did you buy one and now are looking to sell it, or did you buy one and now want to buy another?

Is this a "for sale" thread or a "want to buy" thread?
jeffreybehr
Master Apprentice
Master Apprentice

Post by jeffreybehr »

Billy Budapest wrote:I am a little confused by your thread title. Did you buy one and now are looking to sell it, or did you buy one and now want to buy another?

Is this a "for sale" thread or a "want to buy" thread?
Well, Billy, I too am confused...by my own post. I have purchased, and still have and love, an MET-150. That's it in the pics. Before I found and bought it, I had been soliciting info on any units available. So it's neither a 'for sale' or a 'wanted' ad, probably it's just the confused and confusing result of my editing of ads.

Here's the '150 this morning operating perfectly in my clutter.

;)
Tin-eared audiofool, large-scale-Classical-music lover, and damned-amateur fotografer.
William Bruce Cameron: "...not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted."
Billy Budapest
Super Advanced
Super Advanced

Post by Billy Budapest »

Ah, gotcha now! I also am guessing you live in a pet-free household!