Conrad Johnson Premier 18LS preamp

A nice place to sell, buy, and trade anything (without the fees). See something on sale at another site, talk about it here.
thedudeabides
New User
New User

Conrad Johnson Premier 18LS preamp

Post by thedudeabides »

Hi all,

Just joined (also a long time member of the Martin Logan Club) and have had three CJ preamps. The latest is the ET5, which is why I am parting with my 18LS.

Want to share my thoughts with all of you on the ET5 and other topics going forward.

One thought I would like to share with you. As good as the ET5 is (with the EAT ECC88 tube), I was very surprised at how good the 18LS is in direct comparison between the two units.

However, I need to sell my 18LS. I am the original owner and have the original box, manual, and remote.

The unit is in perfect condition and has been well cared for.

Asking $1,425 (new $3,300) and split ship but I will certainly entertain any reasonable offer.

Please send me a PM if you are interested. I look forward to participating on the CJO forum.

Respectfully and thank you for looking.

Gordon
Stereo-One
Beginner
Beginner

Re: Conrad Johnson Premier 18LS preamp

Post by Stereo-One »

Hi Gordon,

I am interested in your Conrad Johnson 18LS if by any chance you still have the unit?
I was looking for a BAT VK-42SE but I from what I have been told the parts seem to be superior in the 18LS then the BAT products

Thanks,

Jay