CJ PV9A SOLD

A nice place to sell, buy, and trade anything (without the fees). See something on sale at another site, talk about it here.
Corben Dallas
Frequent User
Frequent User

CJ PV9A SOLD

Post by Corben Dallas »

Hi to all,
I'm selling my PV9A. Condition as new, about $1000 spent last year in service, really mint condition. Sounds great as a PV9A must.
Very clever and carefully parcel will be made. Ship worldwide, many picture on request.
$2400 shipping included.
Cheers
Attachments
reduce.jpg
reduce.jpg (762.67 KiB) Viewed 617 times
jwahl411@gmail.com
Regular
Regular

Re: CJ PV9A SOLD

Post by jwahl411@gmail.com »

May I ask how much it sold for? I'm looking at one now

Best,

John
antaresbluespirit
Pro
Pro

Post by antaresbluespirit »

Hi John,

In Europe a PV9A fitted with right GE/JAN tube in good shape may be sold in average 2000 eur ( to add delivery,) perhaps a lot more in japan probably...

By the way ,under "Corben Dallas" pseudo mentioned below is a french audiophile, I am now the latest owner of his previous PV 9A ...( world is closed as well )

Expérience show that the CJ gears prices worlwide are more or less similar but make sure the add value com from the "phonostage" of the PV serie when the option is included for vinyl addict...

Try Audiogon site in USA and audiomarkt worldwide (Canada,uk,Europe) look the most dedicated site for selling high end used machines .

https://www.ukaudiomart.com/classifieds ... mplifiers/

All the CJ lovers are tracking the best vintage units as opportunity and value in the long run...

Good luck!

Raymond
Corben Dallas
Frequent User
Frequent User

Post by Corben Dallas »

Owner of my old PV9A ? with the blue caps ? we did met each other ? I'm sorry I didn't remeber the price... I have an ET3SE now for about 5 years.
antaresbluespirit
Pro
Pro

Post by antaresbluespirit »

Hi,

yes ,I stay in Blois and I got the unit from a LS35A forumer living to Orleans but I am not aware about the complete story of your PV9A whitch is always in good cosmetic conditions.

We had the opportunity to rise the PV9A subject within Audiovintage a long time ago ....

Raymond
Corben Dallas
Frequent User
Frequent User

Post by Corben Dallas »

send me an MP if you want. In french of course ! :)