Official Internet Sales thread - music and movies

A nice place to sell, buy, and trade anything (without the fees). See something on sale at another site, talk about it here.
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Official Internet Sales thread - music and movies

Post by admin »

I often see good sales on the Internet that only last a short while and I figured it would be nice to have a thread here to list these as they occur. I don't think it is a good idea to have individual threads for each sale as they would expire soon after posting, but having one ongoing thread is reasonable as you would only need to check it if new posts are made (presuming the sales are short). I often find great deals for picking up music or movies on the cheap so I figured I share.

Due to the limited time these sales are usually available, I would highly recommend you subscribe to the thread so you receive an email if somebody posts something new.

So basically, if you see a good sale going on, please post information or links for others to see. Thanks!

--------------------------

So here is the first one.....

goHastings cuts 30% off most used DVDs, Blu-ray discs, video games, books, and CDs via coupon code "HIPHOPOPOTAMUS". That's among the better sales we've seen from goHastings in several months. Shipping starts at 96 cents. Deal ends July 15.

Here is the link:

http://www.gohastings.com/catalog/secti ... =LinkShare

I just bought 15 CD's from this sale for a total of $32 (shipping included). Not bad.
-admin
Home Theater in Member Gallery
Main stereo: ART Amplifier and ET7s2. 2nd stereo: PV-14L and MV-55. Previously Owned: PF2 preamp, Evolution 2000 Amp, PV-12AL preamp, D/A-2b Vacuum-Tube Digital Processor.
Ray
Super Pro
Super Pro

Re: Official Internet Sales thread - music and movies

Post by Ray »

checking it out now, looks interesting, THANKS!
-------------------------------------------------
Magnepan 20.7
Conrad Johnson ART 300
Conrad Johnson GAT V2
Meitner MA 1 V2
Custom Server running MC 23
Dual Synology 1512+ 12 TB total storage
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Another good sale from gohastings.

goHastings cuts 33% off most used DVDs, Blu-ray discs, video games, books, and CDs via coupon code "MARTYMCFLY". That's beats our mention of 30% off from three weeks ago and is among the better sales we've seen from goHastings in several months. Shipping starts at 96 cents. Deal ends August 3.

Site Link
-admin
Main stereo: ART Amplifier and ET7s2. 2nd stereo: PV-14L and MV-55. Previously Owned: PF2 preamp, Evolution 2000 Amp, PV-12AL preamp, D/A-2b Vacuum-Tube Digital Processor.
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

goHastings.com cuts 40% off orders of four or more used books, CDs, DVDs, or Blu-ray discs via coupon code "FEEDMESEYMOUR". (The code also takes 20% off two items or 30% off three items.) Shipping adds a flat 96 cents for book orders, or 96 cents per item for CDs, DVDs, and Blu-rays. Deal ends August 10.

Just picked up another 13 CD's for $27 including shipping. Not bad.
-admin