Evolution 2000 available

A nice place to sell, buy, and trade anything (without the fees). See something on sale at another site, talk about it here.
jeffreybehr
Master Apprentice
Master Apprentice

Evolution 2000 available

Post by jeffreybehr »

How about an Evolution 2000 for $1500 (local pickup price only)? A local (Phoenix-area) dealer just received one from a client and is offering it to our local Club members. Might cost $1550 if he has to box it for shipment.

E-mail me if you're interested. This amp is NOT mine nor do I know to whom it belongs. jeffreybehr(at)cox(dot)net.
Tin-eared audiofool, large-scale-Classical-music lover, and damned-amateur fotografer.
William Bruce Cameron: "...not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted."
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Evolution 2000 available

Post by admin »

Topic moved to classifieds section of CJO

I can vouch for this amp as I own one as well. You can find a mini review and some pictures of my unit at: viewtopic.php?f=11&t=24.

This unit is great for difficult to drive speakers as it puts out a ton of power. Yet, it is very musical as it has the tube stage front end. Highly recommended and the above price is below what it generally sells for on the market.
-admin
Home Theater in Member Gallery
Main stereo: ART Amplifier and ET7s2. 2nd stereo: PV-14L and MV-55. Previously Owned: PF2 preamp, Evolution 2000 Amp, PV-12AL preamp, D/A-2b Vacuum-Tube Digital Processor.