CJ D/A-2b Vacuum-Tube Digital Processor (WANTED)

A nice place to sell, buy, and trade anything (without the fees). See something on sale at another site, talk about it here.
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

CJ D/A-2b Vacuum-Tube Digital Processor (WANTED)

Post by admin »

I have been looking for a used Conrad Johnson D/A-2b Vacuum-Tube Digital Processor for quite awhile. It sometimes comes up in a listing on ebay or audiogon. Audiogon has had one seller this past summer, first listing it for $1200, then $825 but this is over the usual selling price (and as of today he has not sold it). I do not want to spend more than $600 as this is about the price that the last one sold at. If anybody is interested in selling this unit, give me a "jingle" through PM.
Attachments
Conrad Johnson D/A-2b Vacuum-Tube Digital Processor
Conrad Johnson D/A-2b Vacuum-Tube Digital Processor
digital.jpg (31.06 KiB) Viewed 1508 times
-admin
Home Theater in Member Gallery
Main stereo: ART Amplifier and ET7s2. 2nd stereo: PV-14L and MV-55. Previously Owned: PF2 preamp, Evolution 2000 Amp, PV-12AL preamp, D/A-2b Vacuum-Tube Digital Processor.
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: CJ D/A-2b Vacuum-Tube Digital Processor (WANTED)

Post by admin »

I would like to give a big thanks and shout-out to rthomeint as he offered to sell me my "dream machine" for a very reasonable price. I am happy to report that it arrived today and all looks ok. Once I get it up and running (which will be a little while) I plan to write a review.

I have made a very big decision. I am going to wait until Christmas to try this out. I figured it will give me another something to look forward to and it will keep me in the "Christmas spirit". Gee I wish it was Christmas time already!
Attachments
DA2b in shipping box
DA2b in shipping box
fr_450.jpg (136.59 KiB) Viewed 1482 times
-admin
Home Theater in Member Gallery
Main stereo: ART Amplifier and ET7s2. 2nd stereo: PV-14L and MV-55. Previously Owned: PF2 preamp, Evolution 2000 Amp, PV-12AL preamp, D/A-2b Vacuum-Tube Digital Processor.