Northlake Engineering Transformer

A nice place to sell, buy, and trade anything (without the fees). See something on sale at another site, talk about it here.
JohnK
Beginner
Beginner

Northlake Engineering Transformer

Post by JohnK » Mon Jan 01, 2018 11:41 am

I have 2 C126-109 Northlake Engineering transformers that I need to identify. I'm told they were made for Conrad Johnson Premier One but the schematic shows the output transformer has 8 leads & the power transformer has 12 leads. The transformers that I have have 10 leads. Any help in identifying these transformers would be appreciated.

admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Northlake Engineering Transformer

Post by admin » Mon Jan 01, 2018 12:29 pm

I think you may have posted this in the wrong section as this is more for selling/buying. Anyway,... I don't own a premier one so I can't be specific but a little google search came up with some pictures of the premier one's internals. Do the transformers look like the ones in the pictures: http://www.hifido.co.jp/KW/G0105/E/0-50 ... -71137-00/
-admin
Home Theater in Member Gallery
Conrad Johnson Owners.com Main Page

Current Conrad Johnson Equipment in System: Evolution 2000, PV-12L, and D/A-2b.

JohnK
Beginner
Beginner

Re: Northlake Engineering Transformer

Post by JohnK » Mon Jan 01, 2018 6:36 pm

Thanks for replying admin. It's shaped like the power transformer in the link you gave me. However, the schematic I downloaded shows 3 separate power transformers identified as T7 with a total of 12 leads, mine has only 10 leads.