High Note Audio, Inc

A nice place to sell, buy, and trade anything (without the fees). See something on sale at another site, talk about it here.
whnay1
Super Pro
Super Pro

High Note Audio, Inc

Post by whnay1 »

Check out my new website - https://highnoteaudioshop.com/
whnay1
Super Pro
Super Pro

Re: High Note Audio, Inc

Post by whnay1 »

I wish everyone great listening with CJ products..

This is my new site.

I have 40+ year experience with Conrad Johnson since their inception.

Bill
Last edited by whnay1 on Sun Jan 13, 2019 10:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
Big Dog RJ
Ultimate
Ultimate

Post by Big Dog RJ »

Good site Bill, nice to see that there is someone who is very passionate about CJ gear and maintenance.

Wish you were in Melbourne because we don't have any one in Melb or Aus for that matter, with that kind of passion. We do the main importer based in in QLD upstate, also does the majority of repairs but most of the time quite moody and grumpy... Needs a good clear day to chat as sensible people do, which is almost never. His son runs the store in Melb, good mate of mine and is very helpful. However, possesses zero technical knowledge. Small "boutique" store based on busy high street, you have to make an appointment to visit. This however, sometimes repels customers rather than retains customers... I guess that's his way or no way. I do most of the damage control trying to convince customers about CJ gear but they end up going elsewhere due to the service and quality gear.

For example, ARC, Pass Labs and McIntosh have an outstanding service/dealership network in Melbourne and in Aus for that matter. Far ahead of CJ's distributorship and I'm starting to get tired of dealing with them sometimes. They also offer Quad and that's where the disaster took off. They should have never taken upon Quad without knowing the level of service commitment or reputation of Quad in Aus. Absolutely hopeless!

Anyway, for as long as CJ will continue to put out their awesome gear, I will certainly continue to be one passionate customer but I am not sure for how long though... Will have to wait and see how these chaps improve down the line.

Sorry for venting that out, just thought I'd share my 50cts, since I am very passionate about CJ. It is only the brand and the sound that they produce that keeps me coming back to them, nothing else.
All the best, RJ
whnay1
Super Pro
Super Pro

Post by whnay1 »

Thanks. I love Australia.