LaserReplay.com , New online Laserdisc magazine

Blu-ray, DVD, VHS, laserdisc...
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

LaserReplay.com , New online Laserdisc magazine

Post by admin »

I just wanted to announce that there is a new online laserdisc fan magazine and I was asked to be part of the publication staff. As many already know, one of my hobbies is collecting laserdiscs. Laserreplay.com is a free online monthly "magazine" with original articles, movie reviews, etc. There are articles about laserdiscs, movie reviews, and even off topics such as how to make good movie popcorn. And this is only the first issue! If anybody is interested, please take a look as there are some great articles written by the site creator for the first month's publication. I am working on some articles that will most likely appear in the next issue.

Here is the link: http://laserreplay.com
-admin
Home Theater in Member Gallery
Main stereo: ART Amplifier and ET7s2. 2nd stereo: PV-14L and MV-55. Previously Owned: PF2 preamp, Evolution 2000 Amp, PV-12AL preamp, D/A-2b Vacuum-Tube Digital Processor.
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: LaserReplay.com , New online Laserdisc magazine

Post by admin »

I wrote a review of the movie "The Army of Darkness" for laserreplay.com. This is of course is a review of the laserdisc release. Take a look if interested:

http://laserreplay.com/reviews/vol1_02_ ... kness.html
Attachments
Army of Darkness Laserdisc Cover
Army of Darkness Laserdisc Cover
AoD579lowres.jpg (50.5 KiB) Viewed 9094 times
-admin
Main stereo: ART Amplifier and ET7s2. 2nd stereo: PV-14L and MV-55. Previously Owned: PF2 preamp, Evolution 2000 Amp, PV-12AL preamp, D/A-2b Vacuum-Tube Digital Processor.
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Unfortunately, Laserreplay.com is no more. I will post a pdf version of the review article if anybody is interested in reading it in the future.
Attachments
reviews_army_of_darkness review webpage.pdf
(2.08 MiB) Downloaded 452 times
-admin
tonye
Master Apprentice
Master Apprentice

Post by tonye »

Is there a resale market for LDs even?
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Yes. Very much so. Ebay is the biggest. You can find lots for sale on craigslist locally. LDDB.com also has a marketplace.
-admin