What speakers do you like with your Conrad Johnson systems ?

Anything you can hear or see.
joeinid
Pro Master
Pro Master

Re: What speakers do you like with your Conrad Johnson syste

Post by joeinid »

Well,

I have a little update. My friend bought my Harbeth 30.1. I am still waiting for the 40.1's to ship. There seems to be some parts shortages and manufacturing delays. There has been one speaker that I've lusted over for years, so I placed my order.

Joe Appierto
Pro Master
Pro Master

Post by Joe Appierto »

Wow! What beautiful speakers. Best of luck with them. I was lucky enough to hear Sonus faber speakers paired with c-j equipment almost 10 years ago at a dealer in Los Angeles and thought they sounded wonderful together. What will you be driving them with?
Oppo BDP-105D and PSA DS DAC
C-J CA200
Polk T50
In-Akustik Exzellenz Cat 6, Kimber IC, Q-Audio SC, Blue Circle and Acrolink power cords; PSA Juice Bar and Duet PLC
joeinid
Pro Master
Pro Master

Post by joeinid »

Thank you Joe. For ultimate listening pleasure the CJ GAT with my ART monos. I do have Mcintosh MC601's and MC275's as well.
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

joeinid wrote:Well,

I have a little update. My friend bought my Harbeth 30.1. I am still waiting for the 40.1's to ship. There seems to be some parts shortages and manufacturing delays. There has been one speaker that I've lusted over for years, so I placed my order.

I've seen these Sonus Faber (might have been an earlier model) in person some years ago at a audio shop outside of Philadelphia. I can't speak to their sound as I did not have a chance to audition them, but I remember them quite vividly as the workmanship and the overall beauty of the speakers were nothing short of amazing. I have to say that they are a work of beauty and the wood veneer that they use is incredible. In all honesty, it was probably the most beautiful wood coloring and finish I have seen on any speaker in my entire life. When you get these set up, please post some pictures!
-admin
Home Theater in Member Gallery
Main stereo: ART Amplifier and ET7s2. 2nd stereo: PV-14L and MV-55. Previously Owned: PF2 preamp, Evolution 2000 Amp, PV-12AL preamp, D/A-2b Vacuum-Tube Digital Processor.
joeinid
Pro Master
Pro Master

Post by joeinid »

It will be several months until delivery as they are not in stock. I know the wait will be worth it.