Conrad johnson premier 140 upgrade Teflon schematics wanted

Got a problem? See if other members can help you out. Registered users can download schematics, manuals and pictures.
ghibli.iron
Regular
Regular

Conrad johnson premier 140 upgrade Teflon schematics wanted

Post by ghibli.iron »

hi
I was very hesitant about buying a "new" amplifier, I had two choices:
1) conrad johnson premier 12 mono (available in Germany) unfortunately the photos received from the seller I have shown that the two mono have been significantly modified, I decided not to buy it
2) conrad johnson premier 140, in original state, found for sale a few miles from my house.

I listened to the Premier 140 and decided to proceed with the purchase and tomorrow will be in my system at home.

I have read on various forums that the premier 140 improves further by upgrading capacitors with new Teflon capacitors.
Unfortunately ship the amplifier to Conrad Johnson in the United States (Italian assistance has some problems because it
does not respond to the email, I think it was closed) would be too expensive, so the only alternative that I could be to
make the replacement of the capacitors by a good technician Italian providing him the necessary information.
I therefore ask the frequentori forum if anyone has the schematic for this type of upgrade?

thank you very much
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Conrad johnson premier 140 upgrade Teflon schematics wan

Post by admin »

We do have the schematics in our database. In terms of what caps to upgrade, I would say only budget is your limit. I guess you could replace them all.
-admin
Home Theater in Member Gallery
Main stereo: ART Amplifier and ET7s2. 2nd stereo: PV-14L and MV-55. Previously Owned: PF2 preamp, Evolution 2000 Amp, PV-12AL preamp, D/A-2b Vacuum-Tube Digital Processor.