CA200 Schematics/Electrical Conversion

Got a problem? See if other members can help you out. Registered users can download schematics, manuals and pictures.
Joe Appierto
Pro Master
Pro Master

CA200 Schematics/Electrical Conversion

Post by Joe Appierto »

Hi folks,

I've been corresponding with someone who lives in Singapore and is planning on buying a CA200 (no, not mine). He'd like to have the electrical conversion done local to him in order to save on shipping costs and possibly even do it himself since he's an engineer. Does anyone have the schematics for the CA200 and/or know what's involved with converting the unit to 240V?

Thanks.
Oppo BDP-105D and PSA DS DAC
C-J CA200
Polk T50
In-Akustik Exzellenz Cat 6, Kimber IC, Q-Audio SC, Blue Circle and Acrolink power cords; PSA Juice Bar and Duet PLC
richard_crl032
Beginner
Beginner

Re: CA200 Schematics/Electrical Conversion

Post by richard_crl032 »

Anyone can advise please?? Yes, I am the one from Singapore that Joe is helping out. Thanks and regards,
Michelle Gyrodec, SME IV.V, Clearaudio Da Vinci, DACT CT100 Phono stage, Luxman L-505ux (Pending CJ CA200), Merlin TSM-MMM, Cardas Clear Light SC, Nordost Quattro Fil ICs
richard_crl032
Beginner
Beginner

Post by richard_crl032 »

This topic can be closed.

Had contacted CJ and having the unit sent to them for the voltage modification and at the same time checked before shipping to Singapore.

Aside to Joe,
---------------
Really appreciate your all out efforts to help me but .......... will keep you updated if it was worth the hassle. Cheers !!

Regards,

Richard
Michelle Gyrodec, SME IV.V, Clearaudio Da Vinci, DACT CT100 Phono stage, Luxman L-505ux (Pending CJ CA200), Merlin TSM-MMM, Cardas Clear Light SC, Nordost Quattro Fil ICs
Joe Appierto
Pro Master
Pro Master

Post by Joe Appierto »

It was my pleasure, Richard. Think you will find it is indeed worth the effort and I look forward to hearing your impressions. Good luck with the CA200!
Oppo BDP-105D and PSA DS DAC
C-J CA200
Polk T50
In-Akustik Exzellenz Cat 6, Kimber IC, Q-Audio SC, Blue Circle and Acrolink power cords; PSA Juice Bar and Duet PLC