Source for CJ Brochures/Advertisements/Reviews?

Got a problem? See if other members can help you out. Registered users can download schematics, manuals and pictures.
arnel
Frequent User
Frequent User

Source for CJ Brochures/Advertisements/Reviews?

Post by arnel »

Very little listed on Hifi Engine. I'd rather not pay 20 bucks on ebay for a magazine cutout either. Anyone know of any sites? Thanks
hi-fi
Regular
Regular

Re: Source for CJ Brochures/Advertisements/Reviews?

Post by hi-fi »

I as well would love a section for brochures and reviews. I do have some and would be happy to post. I do not have a scanner but the library has a great one. I will try to send them to Admin after I collect them up and can get them scanned.
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Source for CJ Brochures/Advertisements/Reviews?

Post by admin »

hi-fi wrote:I as well would love a section for brochures and reviews. I do have some and would be happy to post. I do not have a scanner but the library has a great one. I will try to send them to Admin after I collect them up and can get them scanned.
That's a really interesting idea that I did not think up until now. If you want to email me scanned copies of any brochures I would be happy to start adding them to our database.
-admin
Home Theater in Member Gallery
Main stereo: ART Amplifier and ET7s2. 2nd stereo: PV-14L and MV-55. Previously Owned: PF2 preamp, Evolution 2000 Amp, PV-12AL preamp, D/A-2b Vacuum-Tube Digital Processor.