Official Schematics and Manuals Thread (Registered Users)

Got a problem? See if other members can help you out. Registered users can download schematics, manuals and pictures.
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Official Schematics and Manuals Thread (Registered Users)

Post by admin »

Hi Buck,
Welcome to the site. You can download the MV100 schematic in our database from the first post on this thread.
-admin
Home Theater in Member Gallery
Main stereo: ART Amplifier and ET7s2. 2nd stereo: PV-14L and MV-55. Previously Owned: PF2 preamp, Evolution 2000 Amp, PV-12AL preamp, D/A-2b Vacuum-Tube Digital Processor.
wes_in_va
Regular
Regular

Post by wes_in_va »

The service manual for the PV12 isn't actually in the zip file for part 1: there are 2 files for the PV12 but both are just schematics.
Is the service manual available?
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

I don't think there is a true instructional "service manual" for CJ equipment. It's pretty much schematics. I think whatever is in the file is all we have.
-admin
Main stereo: ART Amplifier and ET7s2. 2nd stereo: PV-14L and MV-55. Previously Owned: PF2 preamp, Evolution 2000 Amp, PV-12AL preamp, D/A-2b Vacuum-Tube Digital Processor.
javier
Beginner
Beginner

MV100 power amplifiers(Registered Users)

Post by javier »

Anyone could help ?
I have two MV 100 PAmplifiers one for each speaker biconnected.But I had to put a resistor in parallel at the output for the bass channel in order to avoid the fuse blowing. Is it normal.
The amplifier works correctly in normal mode not biamplifying.
vunce
Beginner
Beginner

Post by vunce »

Hello,

I've been unsuccessful trying to download/unzip the file containing the schematic for the MET1 preamp. I've tried with my pc and my iPhone:-(
Any help with this would be greatly appreciated.... I need to repair my beloved preamp.

Thanks,
Vinny
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

vunce wrote: Mon Mar 27, 2017 7:19 pm Hello,

I've been unsuccessful trying to download/unzip the file containing the schematic for the MET1 preamp. I've tried with my pc and my iPhone:-(
Any help with this would be greatly appreciated.... I need to repair my beloved preamp.

Thanks,
Vinny
Are you getting some kind of error?

As a reminder: 1) all 4 files need to be downloaded into the same folder. 2) using peazip, the first file in the series should be opened.

After that you should be able to decompress all or any of the files. Let me know if you still have trouble.
-admin
vunce
Beginner
Beginner

Post by vunce »

Thanks for your quick reply.

I am getting, "archive is not readable. would you like to try a password?"
Or, "fatal error", "input files cannot be read (maybe locked or corrupted)" during extracting.
Very frustrated:-(
Vinny
vunce
Beginner
Beginner

Post by vunce »

Finally!!! I tried one last time and figured it out:-)
Got the information I need.... now I hope I can fix my MET1.

Thanks for your help.
bambadoo
Regular
Regular

Post by bambadoo »

Does service manual for the MF2500 exist?
lamolympia
Beginner
Beginner

Post by lamolympia »

Hi
Do you have Manual & Schematic for MV55.

Thanks
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

lamolympia wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2017 6:43 am Hi

Thanks
First, welcome to CJO! Also, yes we have the MV55 schematic in our database. See the first post in this thread for the download instructions.
-admin
lamolympia
Beginner
Beginner

Post by lamolympia »

admin wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2017 7:25 am

Thanks
First, welcome to CJO! Also, yes we have the MV55 schematic in our database. See the first post in this thread for the download instructions.
Hi
I cannot down load the file,because I use MacBook,is there another way to get the file.

Thanks
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

lamolympia wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2017 12:15 pm
admin wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2017 7:25 am

Thanks
Hi
I cannot down load the file,because I use MacBook,is there another way to get the file.

Thanks
It is a regular text file that you should be able to download with a mac. I haven't heard of anybody having difficulties with a mac before as the site should be compatible with all modern web browsers and text files are read by all OS's. Are you getting an error message of some kind?
-admin
McJanDK
Beginner
Beginner

Post by McJanDK »

Hi every body :-)

The ET250S bias adjustment - Does some one know the data for the settings/value ?
jeffreybehr
Master Apprentice
Master Apprentice

Post by jeffreybehr »

McJanDK wrote: Thu Aug 31, 2017 6:37 pm Hi every body :-)

The ET250S bias adjustment - Does some one know the data for the settings/value ?
McJan--is that what I call you?--I have AND LOVE an ET250S, and I may be able to help you. BUT FIRST...A good friend of mine and a very talented, experienced, educated EE strongly recommended to me when I was thinking about improving parts in mine to NEVER touch the bias pots. With that said, the the 4 bias pots are labeled R44, 45, 61, and 62, and should (note the word 'should' and not 'are') be located on the main board toward the front center.

BUT...does your amp work correctly and sound good? If so, I too strongly recommend that you NOT adjust them. Also, c-j does not publish service manuals, so there's no way to know the correct settings.

Enjoy the music!
Top open1_1020403_2000w.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Tin-eared audiofool, large-scale-Classical-music lover, and damned-amateur fotografer.
William Bruce Cameron: "...not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted."
McJanDK
Beginner
Beginner

Post by McJanDK »

Hi thanks - my name is Jan 😊

I need the bias value because after repairing of a broken broken power amp transistor on the right side. After repair I must readjust the bias. I like to know the value mV/mA and where the measure points are

Best regards

Jan Christensen
Repair Technician
Denmark
McJanDK
Beginner
Beginner

Post by McJanDK »

In addition, Is it normal that the C33-C40 "all 10000uF 80V" boils up in the top in the ET250S ?????. I wondered that there are used capasitors from 1995 which today are 22 years old and after the book is not good anymore .....
FBautista
New User
New User

Post by FBautista »

A friend bought a cav50 export version in Japan and had it shipped to the Philippines. From some testing it seems that there's no power going to the input selector board and the 12ax7s and 12au7. I tried downloading the zip file but google drive says file couldn't be found. Does anyone have the schematic?
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

FBautista wrote: Fri Sep 01, 2017 11:05 pm A friend bought a cav50 export version in Japan and had it shipped to the Philippines. From some testing it seems that there's no power going to the input selector board and the 12ax7s and 12au7. I tried downloading the zip file but google drive says file couldn't be found. Does anyone have the schematic?
Sorry you are having difficulty. I just tried google docs and it seems like it is working fine (you are also the first person to report a problem downloading the zip file). Are you sure you copied and pasted the url in the text file correctly? Google docs does give an error that it can't give a preview of the zip file, but you can still download it.
-admin
McJanDK
Beginner
Beginner

Post by McJanDK »

Any one ? Bias for the ET250S ? Its my friends amp I'm repairing for him, and he miss it :-)