Parasound?

Amps, preamps, speakers, cables, and any other Non-CJ products.
camusmuse
Pro
Pro

Parasound?

Post by camusmuse »

I know that even mentioning Parasound on a CJ board is gonna get me in the hot seat, but I have been using both pre and post Curl designed Parasound gear for years(even used to sell it when I was back in the business). I have been very impressed with the bang for the buck so to speak. My home theater is all Parasound gear, and though I havent brought up my old CJ M52 to compare, I will say that with the right speakers, these amps sound pretty good. I dont have anything newer than say an HCA855, actually have two and an 806 for the biamped RCL and Rears, even have the CSE expander giving me a rear Center channel. Still in the process of setting the rear up so it is still just Left Right. Way too much stuff on my plate. FWIW, I even have one of their Zamps that is just for my headphones. I have a terabyte drive on my home network with everything lossless, so I can listen to whatever, whenever, excluding my vinyl of course. Though once I get my Thorens set up I may start to rip those through my CJ PV1 phono section. I do have a VPI cleaner, its amazing what it can to to a forty year old disc as long as it isnt scratched or worn out. Anyway, really just wondering if there are any other "closeted" Parasound fans here....lol.