LS 17 turn on/off

The PV-1 to now...
dirtauger
New User
New User

LS 17 turn on/off

Post by dirtauger »

Hi,
Don't have manual but I discovered press "mute' on the remote turns on the preamp. Long press on the "mute" button turns it off.
joeinid
Pro Master
Pro Master

Re: LS 17 turn on/off

Post by joeinid »

Awesome! I'll try it on my GAT and see if it's the same. I think I've heard that before but can't remember. I pass by my stereo when I come in the room so as a reflex, I reach over and tap the power button on the preamp. Next pass by, I turn the amps on. It becomes routine.
eagle6014
Pro
Pro

Post by eagle6014 »

Nice. I tried it on my ET3 & it works. Now I have more reasons not to get up out of my chair.
joeinid
Pro Master
Pro Master

Post by joeinid »

Definitely works on my GAT. Yes!
Big Dog RJ
Ultimate
Ultimate

Post by Big Dog RJ »

Yes, agreed. This is one cool feature that c-j has incorporated into their preamp circuits with the RC-20 remote.
It does state it somewhere in the owner's manual but what the hec! The moment a c-j unit is delivered you just can't wait to get it fired up, and then oh yea! mustn't forget to read that manual...

I did the same thing with my McIntosh sacd unit; couldn't wait to get it started, and then flipped through the owner's manual to come across a host of cool features, including turn on/off with the remote unit as well!
Excellent stuff indeed, enjoy!
Cheers, RJ