Schematic

The PV-1 to now...
foothillphile
Regular
Regular

Schematic

Post by foothillphile »

Hi, newbi here. Anyone have, or know where I can get, a schematic for the PV-11 (with phono)?

Having trouble finding it, and only a couple of pay sites even mention it. Is it that rare or is there another reason?

Thanks. :)
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Schematic

Post by admin »

Unfortunately, we don't have the PV11 in the database. If you do get a hold of it, you can email it to me at "admin@conradjohnsonowners.com" and I will add it to our database for all to share. Good luck!
-admin
Home Theater in Member Gallery
Main stereo: ART Amplifier and ET7s2. 2nd stereo: PV-14L and MV-55. Previously Owned: PF2 preamp, Evolution 2000 Amp, PV-12AL preamp, D/A-2b Vacuum-Tube Digital Processor.
foothillphile
Regular
Regular

Post by foothillphile »

Guess I'll keep looking...
jeffreybehr
Master Apprentice
Master Apprentice

Post by jeffreybehr »

foot..., if you'll e-mail me at jeffreybehr(at)cox(dot)net and promise that you'll NOT publish the schematic anywhere*, even on this site, I'll e-mail you a copy in DPF format.

* Lew Johnson has specifically asked me NOT to publish their schematics, but I may issue them to individuals.
Tin-eared audiofool, large-scale-Classical-music lover, and damned-amateur fotografer.
William Bruce Cameron: "...not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted."
ghibli.iron
Regular
Regular

Post by ghibli.iron »

Hello to all,
I live in Italy and I love the music (sorry for my english)

I recently purchased a conrad johnson PV11 in the U.S. and I'm anxiously awaiting it to arrive.

I need to find:
1) the wiring diagram and parts list for repair
2) I would like to convert the power from U.S. Standard (110 v 60 hz) to EU standards (220v 50hz).

I wrote to conrad jonson for the specifications of the input transformer but still have not been answered.
can someone help me?
jeffreybehr
Master Apprentice
Master Apprentice

Post by jeffreybehr »

ghibli.iron wrote:...I recently purchased a conrad johnson PV11 in the U.S. and I'm anxiously awaiting it to arrive.

I need to find:
2) I would like to convert the power from U.S. Standard (110 v 60 hz) to EU standards (220v 50hz).

I wrote to conrad jonson for the specifications of the input transformer but still have not been answered.
can someone help me?
ghibli, did you read the post immediately above yours?
Tin-eared audiofool, large-scale-Classical-music lover, and damned-amateur fotografer.
William Bruce Cameron: "...not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted."
camusmuse
Pro
Pro

Post by camusmuse »

ghibli.iron wrote:Hello to all,
I live in Italy and I love the music (sorry for my english)

I recently purchased a conrad johnson PV11 in the U.S. and I'm anxiously awaiting it to arrive.

I need to find:

can someone help me?

Not sure if the question was answered. But my personal exp with most high end electronics is that you just need to change one of the "taps" on the power supply. If that is not an option for that model, than an outboard "transformer" should available.... Regardless, goodluck with the switch.