My ET7 is the perfect preamp

The PV-1 to now...
whnay1
Super Pro
Super Pro

My ET7 is the perfect preamp

Post by whnay1 »

The ET7 totally transformed my system top to bottom.
It has powerful skin tight deep bass and very extended highs. It creates a soundstage like no other with beleiievable depth and space around the instruments. It has tonal balance and excellent dynamics and can be subtle and docile.

Contact me at www.highnoteaudioshop.com for more info.

Bill Nay
roberto
Ultimate
Ultimate

Re: My ET7 is the perfect preamp

Post by roberto »

Hola BILL,

Did you have a chance to do a (perhaps unfair) comparison between the Gat 2 and the ET-7? Can you give us your perception?

Thanks for the help!,
Roberto.
ML CLX BF-210 Stage X Motion 4. CJ 120SE amp ET7V2 pre, Holo May Kte Dac. Mac Pro. Power Cond. BPT Signature+ 3.5, Gaia II Feet. USB Lush^V3. Nordost SPM IC and Spk. Shun Mook, BCanto CD2 CD3. Linn LP-12/Unitrack tonearm/Denon DL103R MC.
2bdude
Advanced
Advanced

Post by 2bdude »

I have had a chance to compare the GAT2 and ET7. Same difference as GAT1 and ET5. As good as the ET7 is, the GAT2 is better IMO. The GAT2's overall dynamics is what really jumps out at you in the comparison.GAT2 does everything the ET7 does, but to a grander scale. Is the difference worth the price? Each of us has to decide that for themselves. The real tough one is ET7 vs GAT1, thats the one I not sure about.
The ET7 for me is all I would ever really need, but what I want is another matter. ET7 is an amazing preamp, its price to performance ratio is most likely better than the GAT2's price performance ratio.
Hope that helps answer Roberto's question.
Happy Listening
roberto
Ultimate
Ultimate

Post by roberto »

Hola 2bdud

I do believe that I made a silly question, please excuse my dare to ask, of course the Gat2 must be better. And the ET-7 came from its guts. The same design, the same quality components, and also the same factory ... Because my system has never sound as it is now, I just wanted another confirmation about the quality product that I own. My ears are telling me how good this ET-7 is. Highly recommended!!!

Thank you again for your words of wisdom 2bdude.

Happy listening!
ML CLX BF-210 Stage X Motion 4. CJ 120SE amp ET7V2 pre, Holo May Kte Dac. Mac Pro. Power Cond. BPT Signature+ 3.5, Gaia II Feet. USB Lush^V3. Nordost SPM IC and Spk. Shun Mook, BCanto CD2 CD3. Linn LP-12/Unitrack tonearm/Denon DL103R MC.
roberto
Ultimate
Ultimate

Post by roberto »

Hola. I made a mistake with names. I just corrected them. Please excuse my confusion.

Again, I want to thank 2bdude for the insite of the difference between the Gat2 and the ET-7. Again, wisdom of words!
Thanks 2bdude, and sorry for the big mistake!
Regards from Costa Rica,
Roberto.