pre-amp sc26

The PV-1 to now...
Rom
New User
New User

pre-amp sc26

Post by Rom »

Is it just me, or does the pre-amp not have an "On/Off" switch to it? Is it supposed to be always on?

I'd love to know if I'm just not seeing it or that's how the pre-amp is designed.

Thanks.
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: pre-amp sc26

Post by admin »

You are correct, there is no on/off switch. Just shows you that CJ was ahead of the game with their "plug and play" technology! :)
-admin
Home Theater in Member Gallery
Main stereo: ART Amplifier and ET7s2. 2nd stereo: PV-14L and MV-55. Previously Owned: PF2 preamp, Evolution 2000 Amp, PV-12AL preamp, D/A-2b Vacuum-Tube Digital Processor.
roberto
Ultimate
Ultimate

Re: pre-amp sc26

Post by roberto »

Hola. I am going to chime a little bit here. Sonographe brand is a Solid State design and built. The consumption wattage drained from the Mains AC wall is almost nothing while there is no signal through it. Keeping the unit plugged to the wall, will make it to be ready whenever it is needed to play and singing very nice right away, because you do not have to wait until the unit gets to the desire warm temperature of the all electronic components. Sometimes to get to this steady warm temperature takes more than 30 minutes. There will be no humidity into the circuit and the electric bill will not be affected.
You could also get a power strip with a power switch and you can turn all your system on and off.
Happy listening!
ML CLX BF-210 Stage X Motion 4. CJ 120SE amp ET7V2 pre, Holo May Kte Dac. Mac Pro. Power Cond. BPT Signature+ 3.5, Gaia II Feet. USB Lush^V3. Nordost SPM IC and Spk. Shun Mook, BCanto CD2 CD3. Linn LP-12/Unitrack tonearm/Denon DL103R MC.