- Welcome and introduction for new members. Also, congratulations to all our current members as we now number over 1500!
- Two wonderful articles about the new ART300/ART150 amps and interviews with the founders of Conrad Johnson.
- We are an Eco-Friendly Website.
Search found 6 matches
Search found 6 matches • Page 1 of 1
It's been like this for a while - the sound hasn't deteriorated. If so, it is undetectable, so gradual that I haven't been able to hear it. No popping or crackling anyways. Sounds just fine with the volume up.
- Mon Feb 19, 2018 5:32 pm
- Forum: Member Presentation Thread
- Topic: hello from Nashville
- Replies: 4
- Views: 113
Yes it is. It sits on a MDF box filled with sand atop a ceramic tile. The table's center support tube is filled with sand as well. The cart is an Ortofon 2m Blue and the belt is a Rega upgrade.
My understanding of in depth electronics is limited. I can, at a very limited level read the schematic for this model. My PV-10B is hissing loudly in the left channel, not as loud in the right. A very knowledgeable repair guy here said to swap out the tubes with each other on either side of the chan...