- Welcome and introduction for new members. Also, congratulations to all our current members as we now number over 1500!
- Two wonderful articles about the new ART300/ART150 amps and interviews with the founders of Conrad Johnson.
- We are an Eco-Friendly Website.
Search found 2 matches
Search found 2 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Thu Nov 23, 2017 11:31 am
- Forum: Amplifiers
- Topic: Trying different tubes in MV-52
- Replies: 9
- Views: 943
CJ is now recommending Mullard re-issue EL34's for the MV 52 per a conversation I had with them on 11/22/2017. The last time I replaced the tubes in my MV 52 (3 yrs. ago) CJ had me purchase Electro Harmonix EL 34's.