- Welcome and introduction for new members. Also, congratulations to all our current members as we now number over 1400!
- Spearit Sound is going out of business and liquidating $500k of CJ equipment.
- Conrad Johnson is under new ownership.
- We are an Eco-Friendly Website.
Search found 2 matches
Search found 2 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Mon Sep 25, 2017 2:34 pm
- Forum: Member Presentation Thread
- Topic: Hello from Orange County, California
- Replies: 1
- Views: 35
I have been a member of this site for a long time, but have never posted anything until today. I have a long history with CJ, since 1994. I was presented a MV-52 at Sound Factor in Encino, CA back then with a pair of Energy Speakers (do not remember what model) and fell in love with both. I acquired...
- Mon Sep 25, 2017 2:09 pm
- Forum: Troubleshooting/problems/manuals/schematics
- Topic: Official Schematics and Manuals Thread (Registered Users)
- Replies: 63
- Views: 19024
My PV15 went bad with popping sound after an alcohol clean up. I would like to get a schematic, please. Thanks