- Welcome and introduction for new members. Also, congratulations to all our current members as we now number over 1500!
- Two wonderful articles about the new ART300/ART150 amps and interviews with the founders of Conrad Johnson.
- We are an Eco-Friendly Website.
Search found 2 matches
Search found 2 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Sat Apr 01, 2017 5:41 pm
- Forum: Non-CJ Products-Video/Other
- Topic: Car audio systems
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1963
Yea I know old thread but what the hey, I'm almost new here. What i have for car audio is a Nakamichi CD-700 Deck connected to a Butler Audio LD-2 line driver and that goes to 2 - TDB 275 amps. For speakers there are Focal PS -130 mids and tweets on one amp and a Nakamichi 10" sub for low end on oth...
- Mon Mar 27, 2017 1:05 pm
- Forum: Member Presentation Thread
- Topic: New member from Oakville, Ontario
- Replies: 1
- Views: 227
Hi All. I used to do some of the CJ warranty repairs at Korbon Trading before they closed down. I have a PV-2 feeding a Nikko Alpha 220 amp and from that to a pair of Acoustat 2+2. Cant remember how or where I got it from. I did replace the resistors in the beginning with Vishay's. Haven't had it se...