- Welcome and introduction for new members. Also, congratulations to all our current members as we now number over 1400!
- A very happy holiday wishes to all! Click here for this year's CJO holiday picture.
- Conrad Johnson is under new ownership.
- We are an Eco-Friendly Website.
Search found 6 matches
Search found 6 matches • Page 1 of 1
Thanks for your post. I gotta say that in stock form, this is a stunningly fine amp, truly. I contemplated their Gold upgrade at a cost of $1600, and it might very well be worthwhile, but it is a roll of the dice with the best amp I have ever heard in my system. Mods are poor investment unless it is...
I overpaid a bit for this amp, but it is absolutely stellar. At a price of $600 or $700, this is a wonderful amp, powerful, detailed and very dynamic. I am sending it to SMc for their latest upgrades. Highly recommended.
- Sat Oct 22, 2016 8:49 pm
- Forum: Classifieds and Wanted
- Topic: WANTED: CJ MF-80 OR MF-200. ALSO MF-2100 OR MF-2200
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1043
Hi, I have an CJ MF80 amp that was upgraded by Bill Thalman, the designer of the amp for CJ, that I would part with as I am using a tube amp these days on my OB speakers. The upgrade was a pricey $700, and amounted to replacing vulnerable aging caps and resistors, and so consequentially RT says it w...